Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Make your move to Alaska! Experience the midnight sun in the summer, a front-row seat to the northern lights in the winter, and the opportunity to advance your career as you broaden your scope of practice.
Foundation Health Partners (FHP) is seeking a Urologist to lead our team at our hospital-based urologic practice. This practice opened in 2020 and has quickly become a staple in our community. Since opening, we have created a strong partnership with referring providers and clinics throughout Interior Alaska. Our department is fully equipped with state-of-the-art instruments; as part of a larger health system, you will also have access to advanced technologies, including diagnostic support and a new DaVinci robot.
- Schedule: Current patient load supports 2.5 days of clinic per week. 1.5 days in OR per week. Shared community call.
- Compensation: Generous compensation and benefits package including a $65,000 sign-on bonus.
- Patient Panel: Roughly 28 patients per day, with our PA seeing 1/3 of the patients.
- Team: A highly motivated and dedicated team consisting of 1 PA, 2 RNs, and 1 MA.
Foundation Health Partners:
Foundation Health Partners is a community-owned and operated health system in Fairbanks, Alaska, comprised of 3 facilities, including Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Tanana Valley Clinic, and Denali Center, a long-term care facility. As the most advanced medical facility for hundreds of miles, we are highly committed to treating the medical needs of everyone who comes through our doors.
FHP is proud to offer its providers:
- Professional autonomy and clinical work freedom.
- Strong commitment to work-life balance. Not just words, we want you to have time to explore Alaska!
- Comprehensive benefits package and a competitive base salary with scalable income opportunities.
- $5,000 paid CME, licensure/credential reimbursement, and covered malpractice insurance.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the state's most extensive multidisciplinary health system.
- EMR: in the process of consolidating our EMR to accommodate one patient, one chart, one bill.
- 501(c)(3) non-profit status = eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
Submit your CV for consideration to Mikki Bateman, Provider Recruiter, at 907-458-2729 or firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website at Physicians of Foundation Health Partners - Foundationhealthpartners
Living in Fairbanks:
As the second largest city in Alaska, Fairbanks offers a unique blend of large-town amenities, breathtaking landscapes, and plenty of wide-open space, making this community one of the most special in the country. With a rich history and plentiful diversity, Fairbanks is proud to be called the Golden Heart City, and only once you visit will you understand the name to be true.
- Second largest city in Alaska at 100,000 residents.
- College Town - University of Alaska Fairbanks, UAF Community & Technical College
- Military Community - Ft. Wainwright Army Post & Eielson Air Force Base.
- 23 Elementary Schools | 4 Middle Schools | 5 High Schools | robust youth sports programs
- No state income tax and no sales tax.
Summer activities: Midnight sun, hiking, fishing, hunting, camping, gold panning, kayaking, berry picking, community-wide festivals, and events.
Winter activities: Northern lights, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, hockey, curling, ice fishing, dog mushing, hunting, ice art, etc.